The Radel Saarang Miraj Plus digital tanpura sounds so close to a traditional tanpura, that professional Indian classical musicians and teachers have overwhelmingly pronounced it to be the ultimate digital tanpura. The Miraj Plus digital tanpura can be used as a 4 / 5 / 6-string tanpura.
Other features are:
– Tempo control to vary the speed of plucking Tone control to vary the bass-treble balance
– Pluck control to vary the softness or firmness of pluck
– Sustain control for varying the sustenance of strings
– Pancham/ madhyam/ nishad/ only shadj selection
– Nishad fine-tuning
– Option of using 4/5/6 strings
– Positioning of 5th and 6th strings befor or after pancham
– Fine-tuning of 5th and 6th string
– Auto-save plus 10 individual settings of pitch, tempo, pluck and sustain can be stored and recalled.
– A convenient LCD panel displays all selections
Generic name: Not available
Manufacture: Not available
Material: Not available
Country of origin: Not available
SKU: Not available
Customization on this product not available!!